HIRING NOW for a part time stylist 3-4 days a week at an Independent & Assisted Living Community in Ft. Worth, TX.
No evenings or weekends
Become part of our amazing team of stylists performing salon services on the community residents in our fully equipped salon, located inside this beautiful & established senior living community. Perform all services in our menu, including hair styling, cutting, coloring, highlighting, manicures, pedicures, waxing, and more!
Must be willing to adhere to PPE requirements
Covid testing required prior to employment (per the community guideline)
Current and active Texas cosmetology operator license
Minimum 5 years of experience performing all salon menu services offered
3+ years of experience working with seniors
Seeking a stylist who is team oriented, works well independently, excellent communication & organization skills, friendly, dependable, motivated, with a client centric approach to salon service
- Competitive commission-based pay, W2- compensation will direct deposit
- Potential hourly earnings up to $25 per hour
- Paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance
- All professional salon products provided through exclusive Joico and Morgan Taylor partnerships
- Professional Salon Tool Discount Program
- Paid training including REVEAL Salon Memory Care training
- Continuing education offered for growth-oriented stylists