Part time – Join our exciting team starting with 9-3 on your choice of any 2 days/week Mon-Fri only.
Provide high quality salon services for all hair types with a variety of skills including roller sets haircutting and styling, coloring, perming, relaxing, facial waxing, and basic manicures. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Virginia Board of Cosmetologists operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Virginia. Minimum five years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Perfect for someone interested in growing their career or who is semi-retired and looking for a little extra income. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently
and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Competitive commission-based W-2 compensation, direct deposit and online Paychex flex paystubs.
• Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
• All professional salon products provided: Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
• NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
• REVEAL memory care salon services training provided.
• Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists.
• Paid Training
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.